Ros is one of the Editors at GP. As well as that, Ros is a booker/promoter of GP's monthly #GoldenBeck gigs. Ros also heads up the video section, Plec Picks and takes care of new Irish music on site.
- Q What album would you bring to a desert island with you?
- A The Barley Mob - The Barley Mob
- Q The first concert you ever went to?
- A Red Hot Chili Peppers - Lansdowne Road - 2002
- Q Single most embarrassing album you ever bought?
- A Shania Twain - Come On Over (serious tunes on there to be fair)
- Q If you could rob the vocal chords of any singer, who would it be?
- A Janis Joplin
- Q What song is your specialty at a karaoke?
- A Wham - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
- Q If you could erase one act from existence, who would it be?
- A DJ Rankin
- Q Out of all the venues in Ireland, where’s your favourite?
- A Spirit Store, Dundalk
- Q Tell us something about you that people don’t know.
- A I invented the hamster wheel