Deputy-editor // writer // sub. Fan of noise, grunge, punk, metal & loud music in general. Proud owner of an impressive collection of band t-shirts.
- Q What album would you bring to a desert island with you?
- A Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - 'Let Love In'
- Q The first concert you ever went to?
- A First big one was The Foo Fighters in the Point in December 2005. I queued outside from about nine that morning to get in the pit. Still ranks up there among the best (and loudest) too.
- Q Single most embarrassing album you ever bought?
- A Eagles – 'Greatest Hits'
- Q If you could rob the vocal cords of any singer, who would it be?
- A Tom Waits
- Q What song is your specialty at karaoke?
- A Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child Of Mine
- Q If you could erase ne band from existence, who would it be?
- A Nickelback
- Q Out of all the venues in Ireland, where’s your favourite?
- A The Spirit Store, Dundalk. Gorgeous atmosphere, lovely folks, and has played host to some awesome shows over the years.
- Q Tell us something about you that people don’t know.
- A My darkest secret is that I sometimes also write poetry.