Fionnuala is a writer and sub-editor for GoldenPlec.
- Q What album would you bring to a desert island with you?
- A Foals - 'Holy Fire'
- Q The first concert you ever went to?
- A Shayne Ward at Milstreet in 2005. He covered Live And Let Die and Purple Rain. A bizarre but glorious affair.
- Q Most single most embarrassing album you ever bought?
- A That's a toss-up between either Timbaland's Shock Value No. 1 (I don't know), or the Shark Tale soundtrack (again, lost on me as to why I bought this)
- Q If you could rob the vocal chord of any singer, who would it be?
- A Adam Levine or Sarah Bareilles
- Q What song is your specialty at a karaoke?
- A The National - Bloodbuzz Ohio, for when I want to pretend I'm cool. Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody, for when I don't.
- Q If you could erase one band from existence, who would it be?
- A Bastille
- Q Out of all the venues in Ireland, where’s your favourite?
- A I love the Live At The Marquee series in Cork. The tent always seems so intimate despite the 4,000 capacity. In Dublin, you can't beat The Academy.
- Q Tell us something about you that people don’t know
- A People know most things about me because I never shut up ... However, I did play The Lion King with Colin Farrell at my cousin's 21st before he was famous.