- Q What album would you bring to a desert island with you?
- A 'Blue' - Joni Mitchell, as it it alters between freedom and down right loneliness. Apt for being delighted to be on the Island to feeling a touch isolated, then feeling the joy of spotting signs of life such as a rescue plane, only to be ignored by said plane.
- Q Single most embarrassing album you ever bought?
- A Scooter And the Beat Goes On. Still a classic to behold.
- Q If you could rob the vocal chords of any singer, who would it be?
- A Mini Ripperton or Tina as she is Simply the Best
- Q What song is your specialty at a karaoke?
- A Same as it Ever Was - Talking Heads
- Q Out of all the venues in Ireland, where’s your favourite?
- A Vicar St, perfectly designed acoustically. Intimate yet the room is spectacular.
- Q Tell us something about you that people don’t know.
- A I have kept every card and letter I have ever received, ever. I do not know if this makes fierce sentimental or highly narcissistic.