English Studies student at TCD and Editor-at-large of Trinity News. I also freelance for RTE 2fm and The Journal on the side the odd time.
- Q What album would you bring to a desert island with you?
- A Niall told me I was supposed to say "Born to Run" by Bruce Springsteen, but in truth I find the idea of picking just one overwhelming.
- Q The first concert you ever went to?
- A I'm pretty sure it was Ocean Color Scene, a band so outdated that their Myspace still exists.
- Q Single most embarrassing album you ever bought?
- A The Powerpuff Girls soundtrack. Actually no I stand by that purchase.
- Q If you could rob the vocal chord of any singer, who would it be?
- A Nina Simone. Or Al Green, solely for the shock factor of me opening my mouth and people discovering that I sound like Al Green.
- Q What song is your specialty at a karaoke?
- A I'm pretty sure I've never actually done karaoke, or if I have, I repressed it.
- Q If you could erase one band from existence, who would it be?
- A I know she's not a band but E L L I E G O U L D I N G. I dislike her in a weirdly visceral way.
- Q Out of all the venues in Ireland, where’s your favourite?
- A The Olympia Theatre. It's just the right size and I like the nostalgic décor.
- Q Tell us something about you that people don’t know.
- A I have flat fleet?