Ally is a writer for GoldenPlec. She likes to think that she's funny, when in reality is actually telling terrible Dad jokes. Ally can be usually found consuming burritos or being late for events due to stopping to pet dogs.
- Q What album would you bring to a desert island with you?
- A Delorentos - You Can Make Sound. Or failing that, an audio book on how to escape a desert island
- Q The first concert you ever went to?
- A Busted. No shame. (Closely followed by R.E.M in Ardgillan, though.)
- Q Single most embarrassing album you ever bought?
- A I don't actually know. I used to love Aqua, but they're still class to be fair.
- Q If you could rob the vocal chord of any singer, who would it be?
- A Chris Cornell. The man could sing the alphabet and I'd be happy
- Q What song is your specialty at karaoke?
- A Gimme a bit of Mustang Sally, ft. dance moves
- Q If you could erase one band from history, who would it be?
- A Black Veil Brides. However, their videos are mildly entertaining
- Q Out of all the venues in Ireland, where's your favourite?
- A Has to be the Roisín Dubh. Have yet to see a bad show there.
- Q Tell us something about you that people don't know.
- A When I was 6, I was chased by a penguin in South Africa. My parents didn't help me, due to being crippled from laughter. My dad also filmed the whole thing. I still haven't recovered.