Sean has a lovely beard... (he wrote this himself)
- Q What album would you bring to a desert island with you?
- A LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver
- Q The first concert you ever went to?
- A Travis - Dublin Castle, 1999. Had my first beer and laughed every time the drunk in front of me shouted 'You're not Travis' at the support acts.
- Q Most single most embarrassing album you ever bought?
- A Toploader - Onka's Big Moka. Some chap on the BBC at Glastonbury said it was the album of the year. He was wrong.
- Q If you could rob the vocal chord of any singer, who would it be?
- A James Brown
- Q What song is your specialty at a karaoke?
- A Baby One More Time - Britney
- Q If you could erase one band from existence, who would it be?
- A Kate Nash. A more 'innit' version of Lily Allen. Eugh.
- Q Out of all the venues in Ireland, where’s your favourite?
- A The Olympia
- Q Tell us something about you that people don’t know.
- A Paul McGrath said I was the beat goalkeeper he'd ever seen for my age, back when I played football. I have never played in goal.