Tara is GoldenPlecs Photo Feature Editor.
- Q What album would you bring to a desert island with you?
- A If I knew I was going & wasn't in a rush, I'd have to make a mix tape/ playlist. I've never been one for full albums... short attention span perhaps? Otherwise, it'd have to be Daft Punk's "Discovery". It'd cover a multitude of scenarios where I need some tunes - energising to chill out. Plus "Veridis Quo" is in my all time top ten.
- Q The first concert you ever went to?
- A Michael Jackson, Bad Tour, Cork 1988. I didn't I really appreciated at the time, but looking back now it wasn't a bad introduction to live music.
- Q Most single most embarrassing album you ever bought?
- A Betty Boo "Boomania" embarrassing yes, but still makes me giddy dance.
- Q If you could rob the vocal chord of any singer, who would it be?
- A Without a doubt, Freddie Mercury.
- Q What song is your specialty at a karaoke?
- A Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse of the Heart". You can't beat a good power ballad. I've got great power ballad hands too.
- Q If you could erase one band from existence, who would it be?
- A Easy, Crystal Swing. No need to explain, right?
- Q Out of all the venues in Ireland, where’s your favourite?
- A I'm happiest at a festival, there's something magical about music outdoors. In the winter though I love the plush shabby chicness of The Olympia.
- Q Tell us something about you that people don’t know.
- A E.T. gives me the creeps, big time.