Ian is a writer for GoldenPlec.
- Q What album would you bring to a desert island with you?
- A Well it would have to be long, so probably a double album like M83's Hurry up, we're dreaming
- Q The first concert you ever went to?
- A Radiohead in the RDS, 1995 I think it was. Massive Attack in support.
- Q Most single most embarrassing album you ever bought?
- A It probably happened during my nu-metal phase. Something like Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavoured Water by Limp Bizkit. Hardly a classic.
- Q If you could rob the vocal chord of any singer, who would it be?
- A Probably Gregory Porter. He's effortless. The bastard. Or, at the other end of the spectrum, Chino Moreno (Deftones).
- Q What song is your specialty at a karaoke?
- A Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go by Wham!
- Q If you could erase one band from existence, who would it be?
- A Razorlight
- Q Out of all the venues in Ireland, where’s your favourite?
- A I have a soft spot for Vicar St.
- Q Tell us something about you that people don’t know
- A I'm hanging on for when vinyl goes back out of fashion again and CDs make a come back. It's bound to happen.