Ulrich Schnauss announces date at The Button Factory
After a 6 year wait, electronic composer Ulrich Scnhauss released his long-awaited new album last month. “A Long Way to Fall” is Ulrich’s first album under his own name since 2007’s “A Strangely Isolated Place”.
He will play a semi seated healdine show in Dublin at The Button Factory on Saturday 18th May 2013. Tickets for the show are just €15 inclusive of booking fee and go on sale right now, this minute.
Tickets available from Ticketmaster.ie and outlets nationwide.
Doors – 7:30pm
Other Great Reads
- May 12, 2014We Cut Corners at The Button Factory | Review
- April 29, 2014Jon Gomm to play three Irish dates
- June 11, 2014Slint to play The Button Factory
- June 5, 2014Willie Watson to play solo Button Factory show
- June 27, 2014Picturehouse announce Button Factory album launch
- June 16, 2014Clap Your Hands Say Yeah to play Button Factory
- July 17, 2014The Beards announce Dublin and Belfast shows
- July 16, 2014XXYYXX to play Button Factory
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos: Owen Humphreys Kevin Devine Photo Gallery Other Great ReadsJuly 23, 2014Owen Pallett at the Roisin Dubh – Galway Arts Festival | In PhotosJuly 18, 2014Declan...
This is a sponsored post by Vodafone Centre Stage Walking On Cars have been steadily on the incline over the last year. With fantastic videos and cracking songs, it’s...