Ulrich Schnauss announces date at The Button Factory
After a 6 year wait, electronic composer Ulrich Scnhauss released his long-awaited new album last month. “A Long Way to Fall” is Ulrich’s first album under his own name since 2007’s “A Strangely Isolated Place”.
He will play a semi seated healdine show in Dublin at The Button Factory on Saturday 18th May 2013. Tickets for the show are just €15 inclusive of booking fee and go on sale right now, this minute.
Tickets available from Ticketmaster.ie and outlets nationwide.
Doors – 7:30pm
Other Great Reads
- June 11, 2014Slint to play The Button Factory
- June 27, 2014Picturehouse announce Button Factory album launch
- June 5, 2014Willie Watson to play solo Button Factory show
- June 16, 2014Clap Your Hands Say Yeah to play Button Factory
- July 17, 2014The Beards announce Dublin and Belfast shows
- June 19, 2014Bunny Wailer to play The Button Factory
- July 16, 2014XXYYXX to play Button Factory
- August 21, 2014Silver Apples announce Button Factory show
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos : Mark Earley Wild Promises Photo Gallery Maria Sommerville Photo Gallery Oki’s Wagon Photo Gallery SOFAR Photo Gallery Other Great ReadsJune 25, 2014Elbow...
’60s pop slinger turned avant garde artist Scott Walker has joined forces with Sunn O))) for new album ‘Soused’ out October 17th. The album teaser shows...