Ulrich Schnauss announces date at The Button Factory
After a 6 year wait, electronic composer Ulrich Scnhauss released his long-awaited new album last month. “A Long Way to Fall” is Ulrich’s first album under his own name since 2007’s “A Strangely Isolated Place”.
He will play a semi seated healdine show in Dublin at The Button Factory on Saturday 18th May 2013. Tickets for the show are just €15 inclusive of booking fee and go on sale right now, this minute.
Tickets available from Ticketmaster.ie and outlets nationwide.
Doors – 7:30pm
Other Great Reads
- April 23, 2014New Secret Weapon – New Secret Weapon | Review
- April 9, 2014Sons Of Dave to play The Button Factory
- March 10, 2014Daithí at The Button Factory | Competition – CLOSED
- March 3, 2014Ben Frost to play A U R O R A live in The Button Factory
- March 30, 2014Dublin Gospel Choir at The Button Factory | Competition – CLOSED
- March 20, 2014Daithí at The Button Factory rescheduled to April
- March 24, 2014Dum Dum Girls to play The Button Factory
- January 31, 2014LIT to play ‘A Place In The Sun’ at The Button Factory
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like...
Photos: Colm Kelly Ham Sandwich Photo Gallery Swords Photo Gallery Other Great ReadsFebruary 21, 2014Suzanne Vega at The Olympia Theatre | In PhotosFebruary...
WoodLark have churned out a new video for ‘Hands Of A Killer’, taken from their EP ‘Cross my Heart and Hope To Die’ You can...