Ulrich Schnauss announces date at The Button Factory
After a 6 year wait, electronic composer Ulrich Scnhauss released his long-awaited new album last month. “A Long Way to Fall” is Ulrich’s first album under his own name since 2007’s “A Strangely Isolated Place”.
He will play a semi seated healdine show in Dublin at The Button Factory on Saturday 18th May 2013. Tickets for the show are just €15 inclusive of booking fee and go on sale right now, this minute.
Tickets available from Ticketmaster.ie and outlets nationwide.
Doors – 7:30pm
Other Great Reads
- May 12, 2014We Cut Corners at The Button Factory | Review
- April 29, 2014Jon Gomm to play three Irish dates
- June 11, 2014Slint to play The Button Factory
- June 5, 2014Willie Watson to play solo Button Factory show
- June 27, 2014Picturehouse announce Button Factory album launch
- June 16, 2014Clap Your Hands Say Yeah to play Button Factory
- June 19, 2014Bunny Wailer to play The Button Factory
- April 30, 2014Tycho set for Button Factory show
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Macklemore Photo Gallery Photos: Michelle Geraghty Other Great ReadsMay 14, 2014Panic! At The Disco at Olympia Theatre | In PhotosJune 30, 2014Arcade Fire at Marlay Park...
The latest single from Demi Lovato’s current album ‘Demi’ which is out now, Really Don’t Care see’s Demi partying with her friends and fans...