Ulrich Schnauss announces date at The Button Factory
After a 6 year wait, electronic composer Ulrich Scnhauss released his long-awaited new album last month. “A Long Way to Fall” is Ulrich’s first album under his own name since 2007’s “A Strangely Isolated Place”.
He will play a semi seated healdine show in Dublin at The Button Factory on Saturday 18th May 2013. Tickets for the show are just €15 inclusive of booking fee and go on sale right now, this minute.
Tickets available from Ticketmaster.ie and outlets nationwide.
Doors – 7:30pm
Other Great Reads
- October 11, 2014Sun Kil Moon to play The Button Factory
- September 8, 2014Tim Hecker to play The Button Factory
- September 17, 2014SIGMA to play The Button Factory
- September 5, 2014Kormac’s Big Band to launch album in The Button Factory
- October 14, 2014Clap Your Hands Say Yeah at The Button Factory | Review
- August 21, 2014Silver Apples announce Button Factory show
- September 22, 2014The Magician announce Button Factory show
- August 29, 2014Blink to play The Button Factory
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos: Shaun Neary Other Great ReadsOctober 17, 2014Black Veil Brides at The Olympia Theatre | In PhotosSeptember 18, 2014First Aid Kit at The Olympia Theatre | In PhotosSeptember...
She & Him aka Zooey Deschanel and M Ward performed Stay Awhile from their forthcoming covers album ‘Classics’ the follow up to 2013’s ‘Volume 3′. Other...