A young handsome man, all the way from county Monaghan. Sean is a photographer for GP. Sean also is the mastermind behind all our social endeavors.
Photographer / Social
- Q What album would you bring to a desert island with you?
- A Total Life Forever by Foals
- Q The first concert you ever went to?
- A Newton Faulkner at The Olympia Theatre about 5 years ago. I didn't like music much when I was a wee 'un.
- Q Single most embarrassing album you ever bought?
- A Ok, not album but I bought the Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee) single...
- Q If you could rob the vocal chord of any singer, who would it be?
- A Adele. It might be weird but there we go!
- Q What song is your specialty at a karaoke?
- A When You Say Nothing at All (The Ronan Keating version. Obviously)
- Q If you could erase one band from existence, who would it be?
- A I don't hate bands. If someone out there likes them then fair play to them.
- Q Out of all the venues in Ireland, where’s your favourite?
- A Olympia Theatre. Any bigger and some of the magic is lost at gigs. The Olympia still feels intimate.
- Q Tell us something about you that people don’t know.
- A I have a bit of ridiculous spice collection. I don't use half of them...