Sean is a writer at GoldenPlec.
- Q What album would you bring to a desert island with you?
- A OK Computer by Radiohead. It was actually the first album I ever bought and I'm still amazed by how good it sounds.
- Q The first concert you ever went to?
- A The Verve in the Point in 1998. I went with my brother and my parents. I seem to remember it was a gift for my Confirmation. It wasn't great.
- Q Single most embarrassing album you ever bought?
- A I'm pretty sure I bought something by Eternal back when I was going through one of my awkward puberty moments. It's long since been rehoused elsewhere.
- Q If you could rob the vocal chords of any singer, who would it be?
- A Luciano Pavarotti, you know, if he wasn't dead
- Q What song is your specialty at karaoke?
- A I do a good René Dif from Aqua, so it's gotta be Barbie Girl.
- Q If you could erase one band from existence, who would it be?
- A Mumford & Sons. I can't even describe just how much I abhor every fibre of their being.
- Q Out of all the venues in Ireland, where’s your favourite?
- A After the closure of The Ambassador as a venue (so many great memories there), it's gotta be Vicar Street. Good size, good sound and some of the best acts going.
- Q Tell us something about you that people don't know.
- A I only got a D in my Leaving Cert English.