I'm a tech lawyer in real life but love the adrenaline rush you get shooting from the pit.
The team call me GP Mammy. I like to think its because I'm really wise...
- Q Tell us something about you that people don’t know.
- A I have no sense of smell
- Q The first concert you ever went to?
- A Meatloaf in the Point in 1993. I was only 15 so the trip to the Big Smoke alone was a thrill. The gig itself was incredible - I had never seen anything like the energy of a live rock gig!
- Q If you could rob the vocal chord of any singer, who would it be?
- A Easy, Freddie Mercury. Could listen to that voice all day long!
- Q What song is your speciality at a karaoke?
- A Mustang Sally (The Commitments version)
- Q Out of all the venues in Ireland, where’s your favourite?
- A Another easy one - The Olympia, hands down
- Q What album would you bring to a desert island with you?
- A The Les Mis 25th Anniversary soundtrack
- Q If you could erase one band from existence, who would it be?
- A Pussycat Dolls
- Q Single most embarrassing album you ever bought?
- A A single rather than an album: "The Team That Jack Built" (What can I say, it was 1990)