Kieran is a GP photographer, as well as a contributing rock’n’roll photographer to Redferns, Q, Billboard, Pitchfork, The Irish Times and others
- Q What album would you bring to a desert island with you?
- A Ash - 1977
- Q The first concert you ever went to?
- A Saw Doctors.....I think
- Q Most single most embarrassing album you ever bought?
- A I put much though into every album purchase so as not to regret it down the line!
- Q If you could rob the vocal chord of any singer, who would it be?
- A Freddie Mercury...might as well go all out and be a show man too like
- Q What song is your specialty at a karaoke?
- A Neds Atomic Dustbin - Saturday Night
- Q If you could erase one band from existence, who would it be?
- A Six....they still hold the record for having the best selling Irish single of all time....HOW?!?
- Q Out of all the venues in Ireland, where’s your favourite?
- A The Olympia, it's one of the most stunning venues in Europe
- Q Tell us something about you that people don’t know
- A All my cameras are named after musicians - Rory (Gallagher), Theresa (Wayman) and Bob (Geldof)