Greg is a writer for GoldenPlec. His time is split roughly 50% listening to music and going to gigs, and 60% studying mathsy type things in college.
"Quiet Nights In"
- Q What album would you bring to a desert island with you?
- A My Chemical Romance- Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge- it's still my favourite album of all time
- Q The first concert you ever went to?
- A Surprise, surprise it was My Chemical Romance on The Black Parade tour, in RDS Simmonscourt
- Q Single most embarrassing album you ever bought?
- A I can't think of an album, but I do remember squandering €5 on McFly- Five Colours in Her Hair
- Q If you could rob the vocal chord of any singer, who would it be?
- A Brendon Urie from Panic! At The Disco has an amazing range, but Chet Faker's got so much soul...
- Q What song is your specialty at a karaoke?
- A I've actually never done karaoke! I'd like to think it would be something kind of cool like Dream On or HIt Me With Your Best Shot
- Q If you could erase one band from existence, who would it be?
- A One Direction. No explanation needed.
- Q Out of all the venues in Ireland, where’s your favourite?
- A If you put the ground floor of the Academy into the Olympia, and kept all the balcony boxes have hybrid beast that win hands down
- Q Tell us something about you that people don’t know.
- A I was once published in NME! It was only in the letters section though, and they changed pretty much all of what I said. Still bitter.