14.00 CONCERT GATES OPEN
15:00 THE BLIZZARDS
19.00 THE PRODIGY
- This is an outdoor event. Concert rain or shine.
- Please dress appropriately and always be prepared for the Irish weather… so bring your wellington boots!
- Always check the weather forecast before setting off.
- Note that under 16s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Respect the property and privacy of residents in the vicinity of Slane.
- For your own safety please co-operate with stewards and Gardai and follow any loudspeaker announcements.
- For your own and the safety of others please move slowly and quietly when exiting the Concert site and co-operate with stewards’ directions.
- Note that catering and bar facilities are available inside the venue.
- Photo proof of age is required for sale of alcohol.
- Note that official merchandising will be available inside the grounds only.
- Note that the concert is being recorded for visual and audio broadcast.
- Note location of Information Point, Meeting Point, First Aid Areas and Water Points.
- Wear bright clothes or luminous armbands if you are walking in the dark.
- Do not bring glass, cans, alcohol, fireworks, laser pens or pointers,spikes, studs or anything dangerous, umbrellas, poles, fold up or blow up chairs or garden furniture, professional audio or visual recording equipment you will not be allowed in with any of these items.
- Do not park illegally. Towing in operation. Please follow signs to carparks.
- Do not buy tickets from unofficial sources.
- Do not rush the exits after the concert.
- Do not crowd surf or mosh as you will be removed from the venue without refund.
COUNTERFEIT TICKET WARNING:
- Concert is sold out, do not buy tickets from unofficial sources
- If you have not purchased your ticket from an official Ticketmaster outlet it may be a forgery.
- Tickets can be checked in advance of concerts at any Ticketmaster outlet nationwide.
- Please note on show days stringent security checks will be carried out on every ticket and anyone found in possession of counterfeit tickets will be turned away and may be prosecuted.
ABSOLUTELY NO OVERNIGHT CAMPING
WARNING: Bathing is prohibited in the River Boyne between Stackallen Bridge & 1000m downstream from Slane Bridge. The River Boyne is EXTREMELY dangerous. You cannot gain entry to the concert site via river banks. Please stay away from the river.