Jon Gomm announces first ever Irish tour
Leeds singer songwriter Jon Gomm as announced his first ever Irish tour. Best known for his virtuoso guitar skills, he uses his guitar not only as an instrument of melody creation, but also as a bass, and a drumkit. His own creative and unusual playing style has left audiences throughout many of his tours in awe of the sound the can coax from an acoustic guitar. However, the emphasis remains mostly on his soulful vocals.
Jon runs his own label, and with no mainstream industry support, he has proven himself a truly independent artist, with his debut CD ‘Hypertension’ selling over 50’000 copies, and his latest release ‘Don’t Panic’ selling out within 3 days of being released onto Amazon. Currently, he is releasing a series of Pay What You Want singles, and has a new album planned for 2013.
He has four dates planned for Ireland, which are as follows:
Other Great Reads
- February 17, 2014Laura Elizabeth Hughes to play Irish tour
- March 11, 2014Palma Violets confirm Irish tour
- January 28, 2014Raglans to play The Academy on Irish tour
- April 23, 2014New Secret Weapon – New Secret Weapon | Review
- February 4, 2014Little Matador to play two free shows tonight and tomorrow
- January 26, 2014Fight Like Apes at The Roisin Dubh | In Photos
- March 20, 2014Lee Scratch Perry at The Roisin Dubh | In Photos
- March 21, 2014Tigran Hamasyan to play The Button Factory
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like...
Photos: Colm Kelly Ham Sandwich Photo Gallery Swords Photo Gallery Other Great ReadsFebruary 21, 2014Suzanne Vega at The Olympia Theatre | In PhotosFebruary...
WoodLark have churned out a new video for ‘Hands Of A Killer’, taken from their EP ‘Cross my Heart and Hope To Die’ You can...