Jon Gomm announces first ever Irish tour
Leeds singer songwriter Jon Gomm as announced his first ever Irish tour. Best known for his virtuoso guitar skills, he uses his guitar not only as an instrument of melody creation, but also as a bass, and a drumkit. His own creative and unusual playing style has left audiences throughout many of his tours in awe of the sound the can coax from an acoustic guitar. However, the emphasis remains mostly on his soulful vocals.
Jon runs his own label, and with no mainstream industry support, he has proven himself a truly independent artist, with his debut CD ‘Hypertension’ selling over 50’000 copies, and his latest release ‘Don’t Panic’ selling out within 3 days of being released onto Amazon. Currently, he is releasing a series of Pay What You Want singles, and has a new album planned for 2013.
He has four dates planned for Ireland, which are as follows:
Other Great Reads
- April 29, 2014Jon Gomm to play three Irish dates
- May 12, 2014We Cut Corners at The Button Factory | Review
- June 3, 2014New Valley Wolves to play Roisin Dubh
- June 15, 2014Elaine Mai at The Roisin Dubh | In Photos
- May 17, 2014Heathers at Roisin Dubh | In Photos
- June 16, 2014And So I Watch You From Afar, Le Galaxie and Meltybrains at The Roisin Dubh | In Photos
- July 23, 2014Owen Pallett at the Roisin Dubh – Galway Arts Festival | In Photos
- June 14, 2014Delorentos and Fight Like Apes at The Roisin Dubh | In Photos
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos: Owen Humphreys Kevin Devine Photo Gallery Other Great ReadsJuly 23, 2014Owen Pallett at the Roisin Dubh – Galway Arts Festival | In PhotosJuly 18, 2014Declan...
This is a sponsored post by Vodafone Centre Stage Walking On Cars have been steadily on the incline over the last year. With fantastic videos and cracking songs, it’s...