Jon Gomm announces first ever Irish tour
Leeds singer songwriter Jon Gomm as announced his first ever Irish tour. Best known for his virtuoso guitar skills, he uses his guitar not only as an instrument of melody creation, but also as a bass, and a drumkit. His own creative and unusual playing style has left audiences throughout many of his tours in awe of the sound the can coax from an acoustic guitar. However, the emphasis remains mostly on his soulful vocals.
Jon runs his own label, and with no mainstream industry support, he has proven himself a truly independent artist, with his debut CD ‘Hypertension’ selling over 50’000 copies, and his latest release ‘Don’t Panic’ selling out within 3 days of being released onto Amazon. Currently, he is releasing a series of Pay What You Want singles, and has a new album planned for 2013.
He has four dates planned for Ireland, which are as follows:
Other Great Reads
- September 13, 2014Jake Clemons to return to Ireland for tour
- August 24, 2014Chad Channing | Interview
- July 30, 2014The Boxer Rebellion announce two Irish shows in October
- October 5, 2014Girl Band in the Button Factory | Review
- October 11, 2014Sun Kil Moon to play The Button Factory
- July 31, 2014Wayne Hussey (The Mission) announces debut Irish solo show
- October 14, 2014Clap Your Hands Say Yeah at The Button Factory | Review
- August 21, 2014Silver Apples announce Button Factory show
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos: Shaun Neary Other Great ReadsSeptember 1, 2014Royal Blood announce Academy ShowSeptember 2, 2014Royal Blood – Royal Blood | ReviewAugust 7, 2014Joshua Radin...
Almost exactly a year after their Halloween-themed debut EP, Niagara Balls have released a video for My Boyfriend’s Back (…FROM THE DEAD!), the EP’s Ronettes-influenced...