Jon Gomm announces first ever Irish tour
Leeds singer songwriter Jon Gomm as announced his first ever Irish tour. Best known for his virtuoso guitar skills, he uses his guitar not only as an instrument of melody creation, but also as a bass, and a drumkit. His own creative and unusual playing style has left audiences throughout many of his tours in awe of the sound the can coax from an acoustic guitar. However, the emphasis remains mostly on his soulful vocals.
Jon runs his own label, and with no mainstream industry support, he has proven himself a truly independent artist, with his debut CD ‘Hypertension’ selling over 50’000 copies, and his latest release ‘Don’t Panic’ selling out within 3 days of being released onto Amazon. Currently, he is releasing a series of Pay What You Want singles, and has a new album planned for 2013.
He has four dates planned for Ireland, which are as follows:
Other Great Reads
- September 13, 2014Jake Clemons to return to Ireland for tour
- August 24, 2014Chad Channing | Interview
- July 30, 2014The Boxer Rebellion announce two Irish shows in October
- July 27, 2014West Cork Ukulele Orchestra at the Roisin Dubh – Galway Arts Festival | In Photos
- July 21, 2014Booka Brass Band at the Roisin Dubh | In Photos
- July 26, 2014Cass McCombs at The Roisin Dubh | In Photos
- July 28, 2014Cathy Davey at the Roisin Dubh – Galway Arts Festival|In Photos
- July 23, 2014Kevin Devine at the Roisin Dubh – Galway Arts Festival | In Photos
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos: Shaun Neary The Hold Steady Photo Gallery The...
The long-awaited debut album from Midlands emo band The Winter Passing is finally in the can, with a release date early in 2015 on FITA Records. To tide us over, they’ve...