Jon Gomm announces first ever Irish tour
Leeds singer songwriter Jon Gomm as announced his first ever Irish tour. Best known for his virtuoso guitar skills, he uses his guitar not only as an instrument of melody creation, but also as a bass, and a drumkit. His own creative and unusual playing style has left audiences throughout many of his tours in awe of the sound the can coax from an acoustic guitar. However, the emphasis remains mostly on his soulful vocals.
Jon runs his own label, and with no mainstream industry support, he has proven himself a truly independent artist, with his debut CD ‘Hypertension’ selling over 50’000 copies, and his latest release ‘Don’t Panic’ selling out within 3 days of being released onto Amazon. Currently, he is releasing a series of Pay What You Want singles, and has a new album planned for 2013.
He has four dates planned for Ireland, which are as follows:
Other Great Reads
- August 24, 2014Chad Channing | Interview
- July 30, 2014The Boxer Rebellion announce two Irish shows in October
- June 3, 2014New Valley Wolves to play Roisin Dubh
- July 25, 2014Simone Felice at the Roisin Dubh – Galway Arts Festival | In Photos
- June 16, 2014And So I Watch You From Afar, Le Galaxie and Meltybrains at The Roisin Dubh | In Photos
- July 16, 2014The Sonics at Roisin Dubh | In Photos
- July 27, 2014West Cork Ukulele Orchestra at the Roisin Dubh – Galway Arts Festival | In Photos
- July 18, 2014Declan O’Rourke at Roisin Dubh- Galway | In Photos
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos: Shaun Neary Jeffrey Lewis & The Jrams Photo Gallery I Heart The Monster Hero Photo Gallery Other Great ReadsAugust 6, 2014I Heart The Monster Hero –...
She’s been fancy from L.A. to Tokyo and more recently she’s went Boom Clap, but now Charli XCX just wants to Break The Rules. The video sees her returning to school...