Deezer announce the launch of 500 years of Classical Music
Deezer have teamed up with Universal Music to create an app for all classical music lovers – one that aggregates the last 500 years of Classical Music into one accessible hub.
The launch of the app coincides with the news that DG, Decca, Philips, L’Oiseau Lyre and Accord’s entire classical catalogues are now available on Deezer, and is a result of a survey run by Deezer that apparently revealed that 92% of Deezer users would listen to classical more if they had help discovering the best music.
The app will be available worldwide in French and English, and is available to download from http://www.deezer.com/en/app/deutschegrammophon .
Other Great Reads
- August 17, 2014Musical Bites in the National Concert Hall| Review
- October 21, 2014Afterlight: French Chamber Music 1914-1945 at the National Concert Hall
- August 15, 2014New ensemble Fishamble Sinfonia to celebrate launch in Smock Alley Theatre
- September 1, 2014‘Close Encounters’ at The National Concert Hall | Review
- September 27, 2014Irish Baroque Orchestra at University Church, St Stephen’s Green | Review
- September 22, 2014Jablokov Brothers to play the Pavilion Theatre
- August 27, 2014Ensemble Marsyas at Chapel Royal, Dublin Castle | Review
- August 4, 2014Edmund Battersby at the National Concert Hall | Review