The Niall Toner Band to play The Stags Head Raw
The Stags Head Raw is to be joined this week, on Sunday February 10th, by one of Ireland’s finest Bluegrass/American Country Music musicians, in the form of The Niall Toner Band.
Hailing originally from Harold’s Cross, Dublin, before relocating to Co. Carlow, Niall Toner is regarded as one of Ireland’s leading experts in anything involving Bluegrass or American Country Music. Having being joined by musician’s Clem O’Brien and Dick Gladney, the Niall Toner Band was formed and the group of musicians have been seeing success ever since. Their newest album, ‘Onwards and Upwards’, was released in 2012, and was produced by Keith Sewell, who has also worked with some famous names, such as Dixie Chicks and Lyle Lovett.
Tickets for this event are €10 at the door. Doors open at 8pm.
Other Great Reads
- June 9, 2014Niall Toner band to play Crescent Sessions
- May 2, 2014Imelda May tops Irish charts and announces show at The O2
- May 20, 2014Lit at The Button Factory| Review
- July 3, 2014Jack of Diamonds to launch festival with 1940s night at The Sugar Club
- June 2, 2014Songs I Wish I’d Written brings top Irish acts to Whelan’s in aid of Cystic Fibrosis
- April 28, 2014Win tickets & EP to I Have A Tribe’s EP launch | Competition – CLOSED
- June 6, 2014Do you know band guy? | Vodafone Centre Stage
- April 28, 2014Mick Flannery to play Acoustic Session in Tower Records
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos: Owen Humphreys West Cork Ukulele Orchestra Photo Gallery Other Great ReadsJuly 23, 2014Owen Pallett at the Roisin Dubh – Galway Arts Festival | In PhotosJuly...
This is a sponsored post by Vodafone Centre Stage Walking On Cars have been steadily on the incline over the last year. With fantastic videos and cracking songs, it’s...