The Niall Toner Band to play The Stags Head Raw
The Stags Head Raw is to be joined this week, on Sunday February 10th, by one of Ireland’s finest Bluegrass/American Country Music musicians, in the form of The Niall Toner Band.
Hailing originally from Harold’s Cross, Dublin, before relocating to Co. Carlow, Niall Toner is regarded as one of Ireland’s leading experts in anything involving Bluegrass or American Country Music. Having being joined by musician’s Clem O’Brien and Dick Gladney, the Niall Toner Band was formed and the group of musicians have been seeing success ever since. Their newest album, ‘Onwards and Upwards’, was released in 2012, and was produced by Keith Sewell, who has also worked with some famous names, such as Dixie Chicks and Lyle Lovett.
Tickets for this event are €10 at the door. Doors open at 8pm.
Other Great Reads
- June 9, 2014Niall Toner band to play Crescent Sessions
- June 2, 2014Songs I Wish I’d Written brings top Irish acts to Whelan’s in aid of Cystic Fibrosis
- July 3, 2014Jack of Diamonds to launch festival with 1940s night at The Sugar Club
- June 6, 2014Do you know band guy? | Vodafone Centre Stage
- August 21, 2014Rev. Barry Frink and The Bad Buzz – The Singlz | Review
- August 14, 2014SlowPlaceLikeHome – Romola | Review
- August 17, 2014Musical Bites in the National Concert Hall| Review
- July 7, 20145 Seconds Of Summer set for shows at The O2 and Odyssey Arena
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos : Mark Earley Wild Promises Photo Gallery Maria Sommerville Photo Gallery Oki’s Wagon Photo Gallery SOFAR Photo Gallery Other Great ReadsJune 25, 2014Elbow...
’60s pop slinger turned avant garde artist Scott Walker has joined forces with Sunn O))) for new album ‘Soused’ out October 17th. The album teaser shows...