The Niall Toner Band to play The Stags Head Raw
The Stags Head Raw is to be joined this week, on Sunday February 10th, by one of Ireland’s finest Bluegrass/American Country Music musicians, in the form of The Niall Toner Band.
Hailing originally from Harold’s Cross, Dublin, before relocating to Co. Carlow, Niall Toner is regarded as one of Ireland’s leading experts in anything involving Bluegrass or American Country Music. Having being joined by musician’s Clem O’Brien and Dick Gladney, the Niall Toner Band was formed and the group of musicians have been seeing success ever since. Their newest album, ‘Onwards and Upwards’, was released in 2012, and was produced by Keith Sewell, who has also worked with some famous names, such as Dixie Chicks and Lyle Lovett.
Tickets for this event are €10 at the door. Doors open at 8pm.
Other Great Reads
- October 1, 2014We Cut Corners | Interview
- October 13, 2014Robert Plant and The Sensational Space Shifters – Lullaby…and The Ceaseless Roar | Review
- August 21, 2014Rev. Barry Frink and The Bad Buzz – The Singlz | Review
- August 14, 2014SlowPlaceLikeHome – Romola | Review
- September 28, 2014Band Of Friends celebrate music of Rory Gallagher in The Village
- October 7, 2014Time Is Illmatic screening at The Sugar Club | Competition – CLOSED
- August 15, 2014New ensemble Fishamble Sinfonia to celebrate launch in Smock Alley Theatre
- September 25, 2014Music Appreciation: Exploring EMIR at the National Concert Hall
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos: Shaun Neary Other Great ReadsSeptember 1, 2014Royal Blood announce Academy ShowOctober 28, 2014Royal Blood at The Academy | ReviewSeptember 2, 2014Royal Blood –...
Almost exactly a year after their Halloween-themed debut EP, Niagara Balls have released a video for My Boyfriend’s Back (…FROM THE DEAD!), the EP’s Ronettes-influenced...