The Niall Toner Band to play The Stags Head Raw
The Stags Head Raw is to be joined this week, on Sunday February 10th, by one of Ireland’s finest Bluegrass/American Country Music musicians, in the form of The Niall Toner Band.
Hailing originally from Harold’s Cross, Dublin, before relocating to Co. Carlow, Niall Toner is regarded as one of Ireland’s leading experts in anything involving Bluegrass or American Country Music. Having being joined by musician’s Clem O’Brien and Dick Gladney, the Niall Toner Band was formed and the group of musicians have been seeing success ever since. Their newest album, ‘Onwards and Upwards’, was released in 2012, and was produced by Keith Sewell, who has also worked with some famous names, such as Dixie Chicks and Lyle Lovett.
Tickets for this event are €10 at the door. Doors open at 8pm.
Other Great Reads
- July 3, 2014Jack of Diamonds to launch festival with 1940s night at The Sugar Club
- August 21, 2014Rev. Barry Frink and The Bad Buzz – The Singlz | Review
- August 14, 2014SlowPlaceLikeHome – Romola | Review
- August 17, 2014Musical Bites in the National Concert Hall| Review
- July 7, 20145 Seconds Of Summer set for shows at The O2 and Odyssey Arena
- July 10, 2014Hotter Than July! world music in Meeting House Square
- August 15, 2014New ensemble Fishamble Sinfonia to celebrate launch in Smock Alley Theatre
- August 20, 2014Minister for Arts, Heritage and Gaeltacht confirms €210’000 investment in Music Capital Scheme 2014
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos: Shaun Neary Carcass Photo Gallery Coldwar Photo Gallery Other Great ReadsJune 25, 2014Elbow at The Royal Hospital Kilmainham | In PhotosAugust 7, 2014Joshua Radin...
Other Great ReadsSeptember 13, 2014The Beau Motives – Let It All Go | VideoSeptember 17, 2014The Lost Brothers – DerridaeSeptember 17, 2014Monster Monster- Assassin...