The Niall Toner Band to play The Stags Head Raw
The Stags Head Raw is to be joined this week, on Sunday February 10th, by one of Ireland’s finest Bluegrass/American Country Music musicians, in the form of The Niall Toner Band.
Hailing originally from Harold’s Cross, Dublin, before relocating to Co. Carlow, Niall Toner is regarded as one of Ireland’s leading experts in anything involving Bluegrass or American Country Music. Having being joined by musician’s Clem O’Brien and Dick Gladney, the Niall Toner Band was formed and the group of musicians have been seeing success ever since. Their newest album, ‘Onwards and Upwards’, was released in 2012, and was produced by Keith Sewell, who has also worked with some famous names, such as Dixie Chicks and Lyle Lovett.
Tickets for this event are €10 at the door. Doors open at 8pm.
Other Great Reads
- June 9, 2014Niall Toner band to play Crescent Sessions
- April 22, 2014Croupier to split up
- May 2, 2014Imelda May tops Irish charts and announces show at The O2
- April 24, 2014Chatham County Line to play The Button Factory
- May 20, 2014Lit at The Button Factory| Review
- July 3, 2014Jack of Diamonds to launch festival with 1940s night at The Sugar Club
- April 28, 2014Win tickets & EP to I Have A Tribe’s EP launch | Competition – CLOSED
- June 2, 2014Songs I Wish I’d Written brings top Irish acts to Whelan’s in aid of Cystic Fibrosis
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos: Aaron Corr/MCD Other Great ReadsJuly 2, 2014Richie Sambora at The Olympia | In PhotosMay 9, 2014Tori Amos at The Olympia | In PhotosMay 3, 2014Barretstown Inspirations...
Kerry natives Walking on Cars released their new single, Hand in Hand, last Monday. Walking on Cars have become well known in the past year, selling out shows in Dublin’s...