Spring Break at The Button Factory – Competition | CLOSED
Did somebody say sold out tickets? No well we’ll say it anyway. Yes we have once again got our hands on tickets that money can’t buy you and have got one pair of tickets to see Spring Break tear the 80s a new one in The Button Factory on December 23rd
All you have to do to be in the draw is quite simple enter via our entry form sending us your NAME, EMAIL and ANSWER and you’ll be in the draw to win. We will do a draw on Friday 21st at 1pm to pick the winner and they will be notified and on the guestlist for the event on Sunday.
The question is…
What year do Spring Break bring back to life every time they hit the stage?
[contact-form subject='Spring Break comp entry'][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Answer' type='radio' required='1' options='70s,80s,90s'/][/contact-form]
Other Great Reads
- September 13, 2014KÖLSCH set for November DJ set in Button Factory
- August 29, 2014Blink to play The Button Factory
- October 11, 2014Sun Kil Moon to play The Button Factory
- September 8, 2014Tim Hecker to play The Button Factory
- September 17, 2014SIGMA to play The Button Factory
- September 22, 2014The Magician announce Button Factory show
- August 21, 2014Silver Apples announce Button Factory show
- August 21, 2014Slint at The Button Factory | In Photos
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos: Shaun Neary Other Great ReadsSeptember 1, 2014Royal Blood announce Academy ShowSeptember 2, 2014Royal Blood – Royal Blood | ReviewAugust 7, 2014Joshua Radin...
Almost exactly a year after their Halloween-themed debut EP, Niagara Balls have released a video for My Boyfriend’s Back (…FROM THE DEAD!), the EP’s Ronettes-influenced...