Spring Break at The Button Factory – Competition | CLOSED
Did somebody say sold out tickets? No well we’ll say it anyway. Yes we have once again got our hands on tickets that money can’t buy you and have got one pair of tickets to see Spring Break tear the 80s a new one in The Button Factory on December 23rd
All you have to do to be in the draw is quite simple enter via our entry form sending us your NAME, EMAIL and ANSWER and you’ll be in the draw to win. We will do a draw on Friday 21st at 1pm to pick the winner and they will be notified and on the guestlist for the event on Sunday.
The question is…
What year do Spring Break bring back to life every time they hit the stage?
[contact-form subject='Spring Break comp entry'][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Answer' type='radio' required='1' options='70s,80s,90s'/][/contact-form]
Other Great Reads
- February 7, 2014Spring Break to play The Button Factory in March
- March 20, 2014Daithí at The Button Factory rescheduled to April
- April 23, 2014New Secret Weapon – New Secret Weapon | Review
- March 21, 2014Tigran Hamasyan to play The Button Factory
- January 31, 2014LIT to play ‘A Place In The Sun’ at The Button Factory
- March 24, 2014Dum Dum Girls to play The Button Factory
- March 31, 2014Glasser to play The Button Factory
- March 10, 2014Daithí at The Button Factory | Competition – CLOSED
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like...
Photos: Colm Kelly Ham Sandwich Photo Gallery Swords Photo Gallery Other Great ReadsFebruary 21, 2014Suzanne Vega at The Olympia Theatre | In PhotosFebruary...
WoodLark have churned out a new video for ‘Hands Of A Killer’, taken from their EP ‘Cross my Heart and Hope To Die’ You can...