Spring Break at The Button Factory – Competition | CLOSED
Did somebody say sold out tickets? No well we’ll say it anyway. Yes we have once again got our hands on tickets that money can’t buy you and have got one pair of tickets to see Spring Break tear the 80s a new one in The Button Factory on December 23rd
All you have to do to be in the draw is quite simple enter via our entry form sending us your NAME, EMAIL and ANSWER and you’ll be in the draw to win. We will do a draw on Friday 21st at 1pm to pick the winner and they will be notified and on the guestlist for the event on Sunday.
The question is…
What year do Spring Break bring back to life every time they hit the stage?
[contact-form subject='Spring Break comp entry'][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Answer' type='radio' required='1' options='70s,80s,90s'/][/contact-form]
Other Great Reads
- June 19, 2014Bunny Wailer to play The Button Factory
- August 29, 2014Blink to play The Button Factory
- June 27, 2014Picturehouse announce Button Factory album launch
- September 8, 2014Tim Hecker to play The Button Factory
- July 16, 2014XXYYXX to play Button Factory
- September 13, 2014KÖLSCH set for November DJ set in Button Factory
- September 17, 2014SIGMA to play The Button Factory
- June 30, 2014Mark Eitzel to play The Button Factory
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos: Aaron Corr The Saturdays Photo Gallery Other Great ReadsJuly 16, 2014Hall & Oates at The Olympia | In PhotosJuly 2, 2014Richie Sambora at The Olympia | In PhotosJune...
We love bringing you news about Irish bands … and when that news is news about one of ‘Plec Picks 2014′ – we’re even more excira’ and delira’. Raglans...