Spring Break at The Button Factory – Competition | CLOSED
Did somebody say sold out tickets? No well we’ll say it anyway. Yes we have once again got our hands on tickets that money can’t buy you and have got one pair of tickets to see Spring Break tear the 80s a new one in The Button Factory on December 23rd
All you have to do to be in the draw is quite simple enter via our entry form sending us your NAME, EMAIL and ANSWER and you’ll be in the draw to win. We will do a draw on Friday 21st at 1pm to pick the winner and they will be notified and on the guestlist for the event on Sunday.
The question is…
What year do Spring Break bring back to life every time they hit the stage?
[contact-form subject='Spring Break comp entry'][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Answer' type='radio' required='1' options='70s,80s,90s'/][/contact-form]
Other Great Reads
- May 12, 2014We Cut Corners at The Button Factory | Review
- June 19, 2014Bunny Wailer to play The Button Factory
- April 29, 2014Legend (The Bob Marley Experience) to play The Button Factory
- May 1, 2014Sasha to play The Button Factory
- April 29, 2014Jon Gomm to play three Irish dates
- April 30, 2014Tycho set for Button Factory show
- June 5, 2014Willie Watson to play solo Button Factory show
- June 16, 2014Clap Your Hands Say Yeah to play Button Factory
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos: Owen Humphreys Kevin Devine Photo Gallery Other Great ReadsJuly 23, 2014Owen Pallett at the Roisin Dubh – Galway Arts Festival | In PhotosJuly 18, 2014Declan...
This is a sponsored post by Vodafone Centre Stage Walking On Cars have been steadily on the incline over the last year. With fantastic videos and cracking songs, it’s...