Spring Break at The Button Factory – Competition | CLOSED
Did somebody say sold out tickets? No well we’ll say it anyway. Yes we have once again got our hands on tickets that money can’t buy you and have got one pair of tickets to see Spring Break tear the 80s a new one in The Button Factory on December 23rd
All you have to do to be in the draw is quite simple enter via our entry form sending us your NAME, EMAIL and ANSWER and you’ll be in the draw to win. We will do a draw on Friday 21st at 1pm to pick the winner and they will be notified and on the guestlist for the event on Sunday.
The question is…
What year do Spring Break bring back to life every time they hit the stage?
[contact-form subject='Spring Break comp entry'][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Answer' type='radio' required='1' options='70s,80s,90s'/][/contact-form]
Other Great Reads
- June 19, 2014Bunny Wailer to play The Button Factory
- June 5, 2014Willie Watson to play solo Button Factory show
- June 27, 2014Picturehouse announce Button Factory album launch
- June 11, 2014Slint to play The Button Factory
- June 16, 2014Clap Your Hands Say Yeah to play Button Factory
- July 16, 2014XXYYXX to play Button Factory
- August 29, 2014Blink to play The Button Factory
- June 11, 2014Sophie and Eclair Fifi at The Button Factory | Competition – CLOSED
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos: Kieran Frost & Tara Thomas Other Great ReadsAugust 27, 2014Electric Picnic 2014 | Top 10 Plec PicksJune 25, 2014Elbow at The Royal Hospital Kilmainham...
She’s been fancy from L.A. to Tokyo and more recently she’s went Boom Clap, but now Charli XCX just wants to Break The Rules. The video sees her returning to school...