Spring Break at The Button Factory – Competition | CLOSED
Did somebody say sold out tickets? No well we’ll say it anyway. Yes we have once again got our hands on tickets that money can’t buy you and have got one pair of tickets to see Spring Break tear the 80s a new one in The Button Factory on December 23rd
All you have to do to be in the draw is quite simple enter via our entry form sending us your NAME, EMAIL and ANSWER and you’ll be in the draw to win. We will do a draw on Friday 21st at 1pm to pick the winner and they will be notified and on the guestlist for the event on Sunday.
The question is…
What year do Spring Break bring back to life every time they hit the stage?
[contact-form subject='Spring Break comp entry'][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Answer' type='radio' required='1' options='70s,80s,90s'/][/contact-form]
Other Great Reads
- May 12, 2014We Cut Corners at The Button Factory | Review
- June 19, 2014Bunny Wailer to play The Button Factory
- May 1, 2014Sasha to play The Button Factory
- June 5, 2014Willie Watson to play solo Button Factory show
- April 30, 2014Tycho set for Button Factory show
- June 27, 2014Picturehouse announce Button Factory album launch
- June 11, 2014Slint to play The Button Factory
- July 16, 2014XXYYXX to play Button Factory
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos: Abe Tarrush KnockanStockan – Friday Photo Gallery Other Great ReadsJuly 28, 2014KnockanStockan – Saturday | In PhotosJuly 29, 2014Knockanstockan 2014 –...
Trí bhliain go leith ó shin, thosaigh Coláista Lurgan ag cur amach físeáin ar an suíomh idirlíon YouTube ach ní raibh sé ach an Lúnasa seo caite a tháinig clú...