Lower Dens at The Grand Social – Competition | CLOSED
Baltimore band Lower Dens are Dublin bound for mid December, when they play The Grand Social on December 15th. Tickets for the show are €16 inclusive of booking fee and are available from Ticketmaster.ie. They are also playing up in Auntie Annies on Dec 14th and Cork Opera House on Dec 16th.
We’ve been given a pair of tickets just for Goldenplec readers and it just requires you to send us your NAME, EMAIL and ANSWER to a simple question and you’ll be in the draw for a pair of tickets. So if you and a friend want to be in attendance at this show tell us the following.
Lower Dens released an album this year. What is a called?
Competition closes on Dec 6th at 5pm
[contact-form subject='Lower Dens comp entry'][contact-field label='Name' type='name' required='1'/][contact-field label='Email' type='email' required='1'/][contact-field label='Answer' type='radio' required='1' options='Nootropics,Twin-Hand Movement,Optical Illussion'/][/contact-form]
Other Great Reads
- August 2, 2014The Viking Project announce ‘A Year In Disappear’ album fundraiser at The Grand Social
- July 16, 2014The Academic to play Grand Social this week
- July 23, 2014The Amazing Snakeheads to play Grand Social
- August 11, 2014Skamp to play The Grand Social
- August 27, 2014Jeffrey Lewis & The Jrams at The Grand Social | In Photos
- August 18, 2014The Hot Sprockets to Headline The Grand Social’s 4th Birthday Bash
- July 15, 2014New Natives have BATS for August show
- July 2, 2014The Drifters announce Castlebar show
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos : Shaun Neary We Were Promised Jetpacks Photo Gallery Father Son Photo Gallery Other Great ReadsJune 25, 2014Elbow at The Royal Hospital Kilmainham | In PhotosJuly...
Other Great ReadsSeptember 13, 2014The Beau Motives – Let It All Go | VideoAugust 14, 2014Cult Called Man – The Walkyr | VideoSeptember 15, 2014The Hard Ground...