Little Green Cars announce Button Factory show
Quietly building their following, the have gotten extensive airplay for their track ‘The John Wayne’ and since have released their ‘Harper Lee EP’. This no doubt will push them to further popularity and already they have a date at The Button Factory on Friday 8th March 2013 locked in.
Other Great Reads
- August 17, 2014Musical Bites in the National Concert Hall| Review
- July 27, 2014Canzoniere Grecanico Salentino to play The Button Factory
- October 11, 2014Sun Kil Moon to play The Button Factory
- September 17, 2014SIGMA to play The Button Factory
- October 5, 2014Girl Band in the Button Factory | Review
- September 8, 2014Tim Hecker to play The Button Factory
- August 29, 2014Blink to play The Button Factory
- August 21, 2014Silver Apples announce Button Factory show
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos: Shaun Neary Other Great ReadsSeptember 21, 2014Carcass at The Academy | In PhotosAugust 7, 2014Joshua Radin at The Academy | In PhotosOctober 19, 2014The Hold Steady...
Other Great ReadsSeptember 13, 2014The Beau Motives – Let It All Go | VideoSeptember 18, 2014Raglans – White Lightning | VideoSeptember 8, 2014Kerbdog –...