Little Green Cars announce Button Factory show
Quietly building their following, the have gotten extensive airplay for their track ‘The John Wayne’ and since have released their ‘Harper Lee EP’. This no doubt will push them to further popularity and already they have a date at The Button Factory on Friday 8th March 2013 locked in.
Other Great Reads
- May 12, 2014We Cut Corners at The Button Factory | Review
- July 27, 2014Canzoniere Grecanico Salentino to play The Button Factory
- May 1, 2014Sasha to play The Button Factory
- April 29, 2014Legend (The Bob Marley Experience) to play The Button Factory
- April 30, 2014Tycho set for Button Factory show
- April 29, 2014Jon Gomm to play three Irish dates
- May 21, 2014Johnny Rayge to launch debut album in The Button Factory
- April 28, 2014The Wedding Present to play The Button Factory
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos: Owen Humphreys West Cork Ukulele Orchestra Photo Gallery Other Great ReadsJuly 23, 2014Owen Pallett at the Roisin Dubh – Galway Arts Festival | In PhotosJuly...
This is a sponsored post by Vodafone Centre Stage Walking On Cars have been steadily on the incline over the last year. With fantastic videos and cracking songs, it’s...