Little Green Cars announce Button Factory show
Quietly building their following, the have gotten extensive airplay for their track ‘The John Wayne’ and since have released their ‘Harper Lee EP’. This no doubt will push them to further popularity and already they have a date at The Button Factory on Friday 8th March 2013 locked in.
Other Great Reads
- August 17, 2014Musical Bites in the National Concert Hall| Review
- July 27, 2014Canzoniere Grecanico Salentino to play The Button Factory
- June 11, 2014Slint to play The Button Factory
- June 16, 2014Clap Your Hands Say Yeah to play Button Factory
- June 11, 2014Sophie and Eclair Fifi at The Button Factory | Competition – CLOSED
- June 5, 2014Willie Watson to play solo Button Factory show
- June 30, 2014Mark Eitzel to play The Button Factory
- June 9, 2014Swords to play The Button Factory with Deaf Joe and Elastic Sleep
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos: Shaun Neary Jeffrey Lewis & The Jrams Photo Gallery I Heart The Monster Hero Photo Gallery Other Great ReadsAugust 6, 2014I Heart The Monster Hero –...
She’s been fancy from L.A. to Tokyo and more recently she’s went Boom Clap, but now Charli XCX just wants to Break The Rules. The video sees her returning to school...