Heritage Centre to perform The Blue Album
The band decided to put on this event, having always wanted to perform the album live, so it’s sure to be a quality night of music. They will be joined on the night by The Crayon Set.
Tickets are €5, and will be available to purchase at the door on the night.
Other Great Reads
- July 16, 2014The Academic to play Grand Social this week
- June 4, 2014Overhead, The Albatross at The Grand Social | Competition – CLOSED
- June 6, 2014Dawn Landes to play The Grand Social
- June 11, 2014After The Ibis album launch in The Grand Social
- August 2, 2014The Viking Project announce ‘A Year In Disappear’ album fundraiser at The Grand Social
- August 11, 2014Skamp to play The Grand Social
- July 23, 2014The Amazing Snakeheads to play Grand Social
- August 27, 2014Jeffrey Lewis & The Jrams at The Grand Social | In Photos
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos: Kieran Frost Other Great ReadsJune 25, 2014Elbow at The Royal Hospital Kilmainham | In PhotosAugust 30, 2014Electric Picnic – Friday | In PhotosAugust 31,...
The Mighty Stef have psted a video of themselves covering You’ll Never Walk Alone at ‘The Red Palace ‘Churchville NY. Describing the song as “one of...