Button Factory announce free Christmas Party
Multi-instrumentalist Rarely Seen Above Ground will be kicking off events. Known for his explosive live sets, he has seen comparisons to Aphex Twin, The Chemical Brothers, Joy Division, and many more. With both an aurally and visually enticing show, he’s sure to start the night with a bang.
Known for their hauntingly beautiful sound, OCHO will be next to take the stage and ending 2012 on the back of their debut album. They’re growing fast and getting some serious attention, so this is a great chance to catch this band before they boom!
Last, but certainly not least, the classic disco influenced stylings of Plutonic Dust will see the evening to a close. Bringing their live disco show with them, what better way to end the celebrations? A late show featuring Toby Kaar, Krystal Klear and Frank B will follow, at no extra charge.
This is a free event, and a limited amount of free alcohol will be provided on the night. Doors at 8pm.
Other Great Reads
- August 18, 2014Jenny Lewis, We Cut Corners, Wyvern Lingo, Raglans and more added to Electric Picnic 2014
- September 5, 2014Kormac’s Big Band to launch album in The Button Factory
- July 16, 2014XXYYXX to play Button Factory
- June 27, 2014Picturehouse announce Button Factory album launch
- June 30, 2014Mark Eitzel to play The Button Factory
- August 21, 2014Silver Apples announce Button Factory show
- September 8, 2014Tim Hecker to play The Button Factory
- September 13, 2014KÖLSCH set for November DJ set in Button Factory
Welcome to the latest edition of ‘Golden Vault’, where we delve into the annals of music to bring you a classic album. You’ll know some like the back of your hand and...
Photos : Mark O’Connor The Minutes Photo Gallery Youth Mass Photo Gallery Mongoose Photo Gallery Buffalo Sunn Photo Gallery The Eskies Photo Gallery Gangs Photo...
Other Great ReadsSeptember 13, 2014The Beau Motives – Let It All Go | VideoAugust 31, 2014The Mighty Stef – You’ll Never Walk Alone | VideoJuly 4, 2014Demi...